Sunday, June 7, 2009

medical history~~~

salam~~~
today (thursday) just 4 girls in the class..
where the other girls?? erm, they had medical check up....
never mind, the class continue as usual...
my lesson today....
so,what can I do for you??
when did the problem begin??
I learn the right way of how to treat patient when they come to us,
guideline for a doctor of how to take a medical history from patients....
huhu....I feel like I am a doctor (little bit)....
during the class, we did role-play...I like it as I can avoid from sleepy and not only listen to the lecturer......
2 ways communication-more effective ways of learning right??
basically the main topic of our lesson today is...
we must ask some open ended question not always ask such leading questions,
have a 'small talk' first with the patient to make them feel comfortable with us...
and take notes when we are interviewing the patients...
as a conclusion, I like my lesson today...huhu
that's all~~~~
p/s: sorry miss for posting this late...

No comments:

Post a Comment